Wednesday, March 7, 2012

5306/5311 - Week 1: Web Conference

For our first web conference, we simply learned a little bit about how the web conference software "adobe connect" works. Professor Borel hosted the mini conference. It was very casual but I felt that it gave me some insight about how the 2nd web conference was going to go. Professor Borel also introduced herself to us and gave us a little pep talk about how we need to stay positive and not feel overwhelmed. Also, she insisted that we need to make sure to manage our time in order to produce graduate work. This was my first web conference that entailed video, the last ones I did only have audio and shared PowerPoint’s. This type was more fun; I liked seeing my professor and my classmates. I felt that we all have a lot to offer as far as suggestions and it is nice to converse with other people who work in technology like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment