Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Field Supervisor Web Conference #1

May 31, 2012 at 5:30 pm. My first web conference with my Field Supervisor (Dr. Draper) went well. He gave us a lot of pointers and made very sure that we felt comfortable asking him for help. Everyone seems to be concerned about the fact that the forms are not easy to find or understand and that we are not even sure we have to correct one. I am so happy my last class gave me everything I needed and that I don't worry about having the right forms.

He was also trying to get an idea what days/nights would be good for most of us to meet. He wanted to make sure that we all were able to take care of our 3 required meetings. We are to wait for him to email us and he is planning to give us ample opportunity to get these web conferences over with. I am excited that we should have these done before the summer is over, one less thing to worry about.
It is nice to have a contact that I can go to if I am lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment